T-Shirt Design

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Thursday, December 6

Hey everyone!!!
This is Troy - I wanted to touch base and let you all know that I'm doing well. It's been a good week and I'm feeling really great right now. I did meet with the doctors that are doing the next steps of the procedure and I was very impressed and felt comfortable with the treatment they have come up with. It's going to be a long road, but we're going to make it.
If you are interested in visiting please get in touch with me and I can let you know if it is a safe time to come. I would love to see or hear from you all!
Thank you for your thoughts and prayers through this and please keep them coming.

-Troy

2 comments:

Tareshen said...

Troy,

I had no idea you were sick. *hugs* I am thrilled to hear that you're getting better. You've got my prayers for a continued and speedy recovery. Keep in touch as you can. You can email me at tareshen@dutchjackalgirl.net.


Big HUGS!!!

Misty Kennedy

woo said...

Mr henson! we all miss you soooo much!