T-Shirt Design

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Another chance to say goodbye

Since everything happened so fast last Friday, we thought it would be nice to gather again in Troy's honor. So, please join us Saturday, August 23rd, to celebrate Troy's life - hopefully there will be more laughs than tears as we share stories and remember the incredible spirit of an incredible man.

Drop by anytime after 7:00

533 Greenwood Ave. NE
Atlanta, GA 30308
404-803-2253

Please forward this invitation to anyone who would want to join us.

Email me at todd_snead@msn.com if you plan on attending so I can prepare accordingly.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would love to come but unfortunately the NHS Marching band has a show in the GA Dome that day so I don't think many students will be able to attend. If this day would happen to be rescheduled though I'm sure quite a few would come.