T-Shirt Design

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Nov. 1

WBC 1.2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Troy had a pretty good day today. If his voice was at 25% the past month, I would say it was at 50% today. And, of course, his WBC is significantly better. So, I would say that he will be home VERY soon.

Email: I would suggest stopping emails to the hospital and begin emailing Troy directly. Troy wanted me to mention he may not get back to you immediately (or he may not get back to you at all), because his inbox will probably get flooded. (I don't want to publish his email online in order to protect his privacy.)

Visitation: I'm sure it will take a few days for him and his family to get settled, so please be patient as they figure out how to manage the visitation process.

Food/Gifts: Troy's immune system is still impaired, so please don't send any flowers or food. Cards and emails are probably the best things right now.

Thanks

1 comment:

Unknown said...

*does the happy dance*