T-Shirt Design

Friday, November 30, 2007

Update for today...

Hey everyone!
Sorry that I haven't posted in awhile - I will try to do better ;-)
I've been home for a little over week now and it feels great. Reports from the doctors have been good. I don't have to go to dialysis anymore and they released
my 'diet' and told me I could eat what I want. I liked that news!
If anyone needs to send me anything - please mail it to the following address:
5783 Newberry Point Drive
Flowery Branch, GA 30542

Next week is going to be busy. We are meeting with some of the doctors at Northside on Wednesday to see what our next steps are going to be.

Thank you all for you thoughts and prayers during this time!! They have really been felt and appreciated! Keep them going!!!

-Troy

6 comments:

Russell said...

Ok, now that you're home and feeling better, could you change the picture to one of you striking the pose that is known as "the platypus".

woo said...

are we allowed to visit?

Karen Hoover said...

Need to find out about visitation. I am planning on bringing some NHS students that want to bring a present. Could someone please let me know if visits are allowed yet.

Unknown said...

I think visits are still limited to immediate family and close friends of the family. I know Troy's family appreciates all of the love and support everyone is and has provided. The best way to keep in touch with Troy is to send mail to the address on the blog or to e-mail him personally if you have his address. He's getting stronger every day!!!

Unknown said...

Hey MR. Henson! It's Catie Richardson. Everyone in the band is really glad that you got home! We said a few words about you at the concert, and I love the shirts. All the students are going to wear them Friday. Just wanted to say hey and that we all are backing you up! We all miss you and hope you get well soon! ~Catie Richardson

Parker said...

Hey Mr. Henson! What's up? It's Parker. Everybody at Pinckneyville is excited about the progress you're making, and we're glad you're getting better. - Parker