T-Shirt Design

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Nov. 10 - Black Out!

Dictated from Troy's hospital bed:

"Hello everyone, this is Troy! I really appreciate all of your thoughts, prayers, gifts, cards, and emails over the past month...It has made getting through difficult times easier. Having the support of friends, family, students, and colleagues has been absolutely amazing during this time. Each day has brought new challenges and also brought answers and progress. Physically I'm feeling well, but I know it's going to take time to continue through this process. Your thoughts and prayers will still be appreciated. I would love to respond to all of your emails, but I just don't have the energy to get to everybody - but I'll do what I can."

All signs are good, but his white blood count is 2.2 (which is a little low, but ok). Troy seems to be in good spirits tonight.

I guess the Black Out helped....Go DAWGS!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi, troy from your sad auburn friend vicki weaver - formerly of pinckneyvivlle, now a full time resident of the loveliest (and most miserable) village on the plains. I've finally been able to sit down and spend some time catching up - my kids both are in college this year and with the move i've been swamped. i've tried to keep up with you via friends at school, etc. this blog reallly helps ;) please know there is another friend out there sending you good thoughts and prayers. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and i'll keep in touch. vicki w