T-Shirt Design

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Nov. 7 - The Waiting Game

They took out Troy's dialysis port today (hoping it was the cause of the infection), but they won't know more about the cause until tomorrow.

While he is fine and doing better, I know he HATES being in the hospital. Let's all hope he gets out soon.

Here is an image of what the shirts will look like. I think the first orders will be ready Friday and we will work to get them out to everyone ASAP. Don't fret, we will take a second order soon.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Troy! I just found your blog via George today! Tell whomever to put me on the list of support folks. We even have a girl from Germany living with us until the beginning of April so I truly am "at your service"! I've been praying for you and your family and I think about you all the time - especially while I am running or walking with the dogs. I pray that you'll be out here again soon too. I will keep up with you here and look forward to visiting/helping when the time comes!
Love, Frau : )

Amanda said...

Shirt design looks great! Thanks for posting!

Elise said...

Nice design. Count me in for a shirt!

Elise