T-Shirt Design

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Nov. 15 - Cross your fingers

Troy's creatinine levels dropped to 3.2 today....and if they stay down....he won't have to have dialysis tomorrow!!! (I guess the magic number is anything lower than 4.0)

He was still pretty weak today, although he said he was stronger than yesterday. For instance, his voice was much stronger today. I assume they will keep him in the hospital over the weekend just to protect his immune system - but they assured us he would be home for Thanksgiving!

Keep your fingers crossed!

2 comments:

ASchaps said...

As in THE LITTLE ENGINE THAT COULD: "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.....I knew I could, I knew I could, I knew I could! All your cheerleaders out here are rootin for 'ya.

ASchaps said...

Troy, "Mom" above is NOT YOUR mom -- my google I.D. (normally to Robin's blog) identified me as "mom" -- techno-error! Thinking of you, April Schaps