T-Shirt Design

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Oct. 25 - Roller Coaster

Well, it's not a kidney stone; furthermore, it's not a tumor! However, the doctors still don't know exactly what is happening. Maybe it's just that wonderful cocktail of drugs in his system!

The further good news is that Troy was able to keep his pain at bay all day and he appeared to have gotten some much needed rest. He even sat up for about an hour. Troy was in much better spirits tonight - and that makes us all feel much better.

Thanks for your support. Sorry, sometimes I'm not as strong as I want to be. What's that saying, "It takes a village...."

Todd

3 comments:

Unknown said...

There are going to be ups and downs...it's part of the recovery process. The important thing is that Troy has had more "ups" than downs...and so far the ups FAR outweigh the downs. Keep the prayers and positive thoughts coming everyone!!! He'll be home before we know it.

Unknown said...

I received an email from Troy this morning, and it made me rethink what I thought was a "bad" week. I am keeping positive thoughts flowing everyday, and I agree with Adam in knowing that our boy will be home soon...Kimberly

Wanda Moates said...

Keeping up with Troy and it's great to hear he is doing better. Thanks to Todd for keeping us all posted...Wanda