T-Shirt Design

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Team Troy

Wow! I just got through reading all of your emails - THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT! A few things:

1. Unfortunately, I did NOT create this blog - that honor goes to Helen Saile (I just post these updates)

2. T-shirts. I got lost on exactly who is coordinating all of this (an interesting combination of his brother, sister-in-law, a cousin, and a teacher at P'ville) but if you want one, you need to act fast! The shirt has something to do with helping Troy Blast Cancer, it will include some sort of Tuba or musical image, I think it is primarily red and black (Go DAWGS!), and it will cost $10. All proceeds/profits ($4-$5) will go to Troy to help cover the mounting medical bills. There might be someone at your school (P'ville, Norcross and PGMS -Kimberly?) organizing orders, but if there is not, send me an email with quantity and sizes by THURSDAY so I can get them to the appropriate person.

3. I will get back to each of you about your various talents/contributions to this fight - just give me a few days to get through this week's classes. It sounds like many of you have already organized some efforts, and that is AWESOME! I will be finding ways to help him and the familly utilize those efforts soon.

4. Visitation. Troy is still in the "red zone" and can't really accept visitors just yet. We hope he will be cleared soon - I will let you know as soon as I get the green light.

5. Mail. I'm not sure what to tell you about a mailing address just yet. I stop by his house every few days to pick up mail and will get it to him - so maybe using his home address is best (although I do not want to publish it on the web).

6. Thanks! This is incredible, I just wish I knew more of you so I could put names with faces!

Todd

No comments: